1.12.09

I love my time here, didn't know til I was gone

Last day of free internet. Last (half) day at camp.

I'll really miss this place. Everyone's been going into town during the day lately, but I stay here and get on computers or write or read or nap or laundry. It's quiet and it's pretty and everyone's nice. There are two zebras who run through camp with a herd of cattle and goats, which is kind of hilarious. And two dogs who are mostly annoying, one who is mostly nice, and one who is great. And the Petersons, who I will miss quite thoroughly.

I will not miss the bugs. Or the inability to function after dark if my light doesn't have enough power. Etc.

Today the bio kids get back and we stay at a swanky hotel. I'm excited. I miss Hillary and Rachel and we're going to have a freakin' great time in London together.

Paper's finished, one presentation down, one powerpointed to give tomorrow. The leader here is getting annoyed with us--probably because we make him drive us everywhere and most of the girls throw themselves at him and, in the process, think they are flirting when they tease him, but are actually kind of mean. He and I get along well though--I'll miss him too.

I'm not sure when I'll update again--probably not until Europe. Just figured I'd do a little goodbye to the Peterson compound.

Anyone got must-sees for London or Dublin?

1 comment:

  1. london and dublin "must see": hot boys with accents!!! (they are "must see" AND "must touch" :))

    ReplyDelete